Wednesday, December 21, 2011


Hard to believe another year of life, love, learning and laughter at Nayland Kindergarten has come to an end.For me it has been a fantastic year, one of challenge, inspiration, new learning and much laughter.
Thank you to you all, children , parents, families and my fellow teachers for a wonderful year, I have loved it all, and thank you for your friendship and support. I wish you all a safe and restful holiday break .
Just recently I read a great quote from a website "kidshealth.org" which said" Children on average laugh 200 times a day. Adults laugh 15 - 18 times a day.Having a child gives you the chance to make up a pretty big humour deficit" .
Food for thought indeed.Take time to relax and enjoy your family. Remember to Laugh often.
I wish you all a safe and happy Christmas and look forward to seeing you in the New Year.
Nga mihi nui kia koutou (Warm greetings to you all)
Kaiako Mary.
[Image]

No comments: