Saturday, March 12, 2011

Yes pink it is! or maybe red

This one is for you Margie couldn't resist showing you children's kitchen furniture all the way from Dubai.
I wonder which one you would choose.  IT WAS ONLY 3000 DIRHAM. Quite stunning infact.

Very modern with all the bells and whistles.  
When you visit the big malls here in Dubai and Al Ain there are entire levels dedicated to children, and that could be 150 shops all side by side.
I have not had an opportunity to visit any preschools over here yet, but will be interested to see how they are resourced.
Couldn't resist this Margie knowing how much you love pink and I love red - NOT!

2 comments:

Kaiako Margie said...

Oh the colour, is too much I agree. Pink Oh my! I wouldn't mind those appliances in my own kitchen however if in white or black maybe! Happy shopping, hope those suitcases are expandable!

Mary Faulkner said...

Pack one in your suitcase but PLEASE not pink.