Thursday, April 29, 2010

Kia ora koutou. Thank you all so much for the warm welcome to Nayland Kindergarten and for your patience while I learn the ropes and learn everyone's names. If I haven't met you properly yet, please come up and introduce yourself. Being here has provided me with many new challenges especially in the area of I.C.T, but progress is possible and here I am making my first blog post.

Thank you also for the way you have welcomed the children from Nelson South Kindergarten who are with us for the time being until a replacement building can be found for them. They have coped very well with the change and it has been great to watch them fitting right in here at Nayland. The highlight for them this week was probably the visit to the WOW museum, and I am sure they will be putting it on their wishlist for excursions when they return to Nelson South Kindergarten.

No comments: