Every year, Broadgreen Intermediate kindly extend an invitation to Nayland Kindergarten morning children and teachers to visit the Harold Room.
Harold's helper - Jenny, introduces Harold.
1. Jenny asks the children what Harold will need for a weekend visit.
2. What does our body need? Children put matching pictures onto the poster of the body. What makes Harold happy or sad and what makes us feel that way.
3. Next, food that is good and not so good is selected and placed on the wall.
4. Surprise - children lie down and sing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and fairy lights light up on the ceiling - just wonderful!
5. Harold sings a song to the children about getting fit and staying healthy.
We all leave the trailer...until next year.